- HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) is a markup language, i.e., a language that uses markup tags.
- An HTML document contains tags and text.
- HTML documents are also web pages.
- HTML tags are always surrounded by angular brackets. Eg. <html>
- They normally come in pairs. Eg. <body> and </body> .
- The first tag is opening tag whereas the second tag is the closing tag.
- Any web browser (try and stick to Google Chrome).
<title> Hello World </title>
Hello World. This is my first web page
Copy and Paste the code in notepad and save it as “HelloWorld.html”
My next post will explain the above program.